OverviewJohn McCain is a Republican senator from Arizona. He officially announced his candidacy for president (2008 election) on 2007-04-25.
- WikiLeaks: John McCain US Presidential election Clinton strategy
- 2011-07-14T11:05:00 [L..T] Sen. John McCain Renews Push for Senate Committee to Halt WikiLeaks' Undermining of America
No links filed yet for topic “John McCain”. [refresh]
- 2008-02-11 john.he.is: McCain soundbites set to music, apparently a sendup of the Yes We Can - Barack Obama Music Video
- McCain apparently tried to add an amendment (to the 2006 Department of Defense Appropriations Bill) which would have banned "torture and inhumane treatment of prisoners"; VP Cheney has been campaigning hard to have the amendment modified to exempt the CIA from the ban. This article apparently describes what ultimately happened.
- 'In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, when Sen. John McCain proposed that (Don) Young redirect his prized pork money to help rebuild New Orleans, Young accused his detractors of "ignorance and stupidity." The victims of Katrina, he suggested, "can kiss my ear!"' 
In reference to McCain's tendency to say "you know... whatever" whenever he's caught changing his opinion, denying what he said on video 2 months ago, being vague, etc:
| VOTE JOHN McCANE|
...well, you know. Whatever.