OverviewDave Dionisi is the author of American Hiroshima (Amazon), a book about how to prevent the next 9/11 attack in the United States. He has held significant management positions with MetLife, DirectAdvice and Prudential. He has also started successful small businesses in the United States and internationally. Prior to working in corporate America, Dave served the country as an Army Intelligence Officer. His business and military experiences over the last 24 years are complemented by an extensive background as an international volunteer worker in Asia, Central America, Europe and Africa.
Dave Dionisi is one of a number of foreign policy and intelligence professionals who publicly oppose the foreign policies of the Bush II administration:
- Ray McGovern [W], CIA officer for 27 years and co-founder of Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity [W]
- Chalmers Johnson [W], author, professor, and former contractor for the CIA
- Michael Scheuer [W], author, and CIA officer for 22 years including Chief of the Bin Laden unit in the 1990's
- Daniel Ellsberg [W], a former Defense Department employee who leaked the Pentagon Papers to the New York Times
- Scott Ritter [W], author and a chief United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq from 1991 to 1998. Prior to the US invasion of Iraq in March, 2003, Ritter repeatedly stated that Iraq possessed no significant weapons of mass destruction, which turned out to be true.