- link: http://infotrope.net/2011/07/22/ive-been-suspended-from-google-plus/
- title: I’ve been suspended from Google+
- when: Jul 22, 2011 6:18 pm
- author: Skud
- source: infotropism
- summary: Skud summarizes the circumstances of her suspension from Google+, including her prior employment at Google and arguments in favor of pseudonymity.
- topics: Google+/suspensions Google+/policy/naming pseudonymity
- 2011-07-25 [L..T] Why Google+'s 'real name' policy is so flawed A mere four weeks after it launched, the shine is already coming off Google+, Google’s new social networking service. Over the last few days, Google+ has been suspending the accounts of users it suspects of contravening its real name policy. But many feel this policy is misguided and may even be dangerous.
Facts about 2011/07/31/0915/link
|Page type||Link +|
|Summary||Skud summarizes the circumstances of her suspension from Google+, including her prior employment at Google and arguments in favor of pseudonymity.|
|Thing type||Article +|
|Title||I’ve been suspended from Google+ +|
|Topic||Google+/suspensions +, Google+/policy/naming + and Pseudonymity +|
|When posted||22 July 2011 18:18:00 +|
|URLThis property is a special property in this wiki.||http:////infotrope.net/2011/07/22/ive-been-suspended-from-google-plus/ +|